Embarking on a new venture can pose many returns and many risks. We help you assess, quantify and mitigate risks and returns
We collaborate with professionals across the Middle-East to develop a comprehensive area of expertise, covering variables that arise from the geography, security and logistics.
On large or complex projects, there may be a number of different feasibility studies carried out, sometimes requiring different skills. Our team are experiencesd in the following:-
- Planning permission.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Other legal/statutory approvals.
- Analysis of the budget relative to client requirements.
- Assessment of the potential to re-use existing facilities or doing nothing rather than building new facilities.
- Assessment of any site information provided by the client.
- Site appraisals, including geotechnical studies, assessment of any contamination, availability of services, uses of adjoining land, easements and restrictive covenants
- Considering different solutions to accessing potential sites
- Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Assessments
- Appraisal of servicing strategies
- Programme considerations
- Procurement options
GIS (Geographic Information systems)
We gather, analyse and manage data to provide information that is informative, accurate and easy to understand.
Rooted in the science of geography, we us Geographic Information System (GIS) to integrates many types of data. We analyse with spatial location and organizes layers of information for modelling into geographic reality.
We work with and manage relational and geospatial databases and integrate regional algorythms to provide our clients with the best solutions and multi-criteria evaluations.
Our Geographic Information System (GIS) platform offers powerful tools for processing spatial data and yields the latest visualization solutions to provide our clients with the data needed to make highly educated decisions. These cost-effective mapping solutions drive great communications, efficiencies and optimize project productivity.
Connect people, locations, and data using interactive maps. Work with smart, data-driven styles and intuitive analysis tools.